Modified Bike racer Joe Khoury on the mend after horror crash

This article brought to you by:

JoeKhoury AMB 3021 210315 05

Sydney-based Modified Bike racer Joe Khoury suffered a horrendous braking area accident recently at Sydney Dragway, hitting the asphalt at 235kph while competing at Round 8 of the Atura Championship Series.

Khoury was thrown off his Harley Davidson Destroyer in the braking area during a qualifying run and the seriousness of the accident instigated the calling of the Care Flight Helicopter to land on track and attend to the injured Khoury.

Transported to hospital with life threatening injuries, Khoury requested reporting of the accident and his condition to be kept quiet until family members overseas were notified. Fortunately Khoury – who is a main contender in the national Modified Bike Summit Sportsman Series – is now on the road to recovery and looking forward to straddling his Destroyer as soon as possible.

Khoury has released the below statement on his Facebook page describing his harrowing injures and thanking those who have helped him.

As my Family & Close Friends Now know, I had a Massive Life Threatening Accident by Comming Off my Harley Davidson…

Posted by Joe Khoury Drag Racing on Monday, October 19, 2015

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine