Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

63 corvette doorslammer

63 corvette doorslammer

63 corvette doorslammer this car has history it was the second doorslammer to run a 5 in this country when owned by aaron lynch It was then campaigned in outlaws by DBS motorsports Currently has 511ci hemi virgin tfx block full cnc brad6 heads ssi1471 3spd lenco with crowerglide clutch 9+rear end with pro 4/11 gears full racepac logger etc etc This car has always gone strait everything is fresh and ready to go has the best of everything Comes with pro jacks clutch blower and a few spares and pit tools $100000 no offers ill keep it PH 0418759459 car is in se qld

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: 63 corvette doorslammer

Car has current IHRA tech for outlaws and competition will run under the AA/AP index Also has been successful on 10-5 tyres I have a new pair of 33x10-5x16 that goes with it currently have 34-5x17x16 tyres on it

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

I wasn't serious about selling this car but I am now Price reduced $92500-00 may separate $50k engine hat to pan $12k gearbox,clutch,shifter browell bell etc $37-500 roller with racepac and diff centre complete roller

This car is fresh and ready to go could be raced tomorrow Someone want whats possibly the best 63 corvette race car in the country The car has run well/straight both in doorslammer trim or supercharged outlaws open to offers around the 90k mark Remember this car ran into the 5s 10yrs ago still has the best of everything on it

There is 1 guest and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Preard
Members Online: