ANDRA Chairman announces retirement from board

This article brought to you by:

andralogo400

Michael Fotheringham has advised the Board that he will be standing down from the Board due to work commitments. His term as Chairman will expire at the end of July 2016.

Michael has been both on the Board and as Chairman for almost 3 years.

“My business is merging with another legal practice and this needs my undivided attention which does not allow me to continue as a volunteer Chairman with the hours required,” he said.

“I will continue to provide any and all assistance to the ANDRA Board and the ANDRA staff but in the short term I need to focus on my own business priorities at this time.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as Chairman and in particular I have loved meeting so many new people who I would now call friends.

“I thank the Board, members and the hard working staff at ANDRA for their support and look forward to staying in touch with many of you while being a spectator of this great sport.”

The Board is currently considering a replacement Chairman and will pursue the filling of existing vacancies. An announcement on these matters will be made soon.

The Board and management sincerely thank Michael for his leadership and enormous number of voluntary hours put in during his time on the Board and as Chairman.

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine