Shane Tucker heads to U.S. home track for AAA Fall Nationals

This article brought to you by:

ShaneTucker121016

Pro Stock driver Shane Tucker will be driving close to his United States’ home as the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series arrives at Texas Motorplex this weekend for the 31st annual AAA FallNationals. The Australian racer takes up residence in Dallas, Texas when he is in the states and is looking to have home court advantage after a promising test session last week in Oklahoma.

“Dallas is probably one of the biggest races on tour for us,” Tucker said. “My company Auzmet Architectural is stationed in Dallas and we’d like to run really well there. We want to run well for our sponsors but also our friends and family.”

The AAA FallNationals will be Tucker’s fourth race of the 2016 season and while other competitors have had 21 events to lock in successful tune-ups, Tucker is honing in on a solid setup on his Auzmet Architectural Chevrolet Camaro.

“After testing last week, I think we’re in a lot better place than we’ve been all season,” he added. “We made some big improvements. We haven’t shown our potential this year but I do think we are capable of winning a race this year.”

Qualifying at the 31st annual AAA FallNationals will begin on Friday, October 14th with two sessions at 4:15 and 7:15 p.m. Two more sessions will be on Saturday, October 15th at 12:45 and 3:45 p.m. Eliminations for the event will be on Sunday, October 16th at 11:00 a.m. starting with Top Fuel.

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine