New wheels for Junior Dragster Jake Berias

This article brought to you by:

JakeBerias workshop IMG 9133

Jake Berias (Werribee, Victoria) will debut his new 2016 Motivational Tubing Junior Dragster in the Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series at Mildura Sunset Strip this weekend.

Berias has stepped up in Summit Racing Equipment Junior Dragster from the B/JD class to A/JD and is “super excited” about the move.

Arlen and the team at Motivational Tubing in Kansas built the car brand new in the US. Upon arrival in Australia Jake’s dad Chris pieced it together before Matt Czerny at Vinyl Wraps and Graphics added the final touches via a striking new wrap.

“I can’t wait to get back behind the wheel to race my mates in the new dragster,” said Jake.

“I’m looking forward to this coming weekend and we are hoping to do as many Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series rounds as we can and see some new tracks this year.”

Qualifying for Round 3 of the Summit Racing Equipment Sportsman Series at Mildura Sunset Strip commences from 10am – 5pm on Saturday October 22. Cut-throat elimination racing begins from 11am – 4pm on Sunday October 23.

For more information please visit www.sunsetstrip.org.au

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine