fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

WA team crew position (or visiting interstate teams).

WA team crew position (or visiting interstate teams).

Hey all.

Former Nitro Funny Car/Top Fuel Dragster & Nitro Bike crew member looking to get back into crewing on a top quality team.

Have spent alot of time on and around the track in the past.
Crewing mainly for a Victorian based Duel Top Bike team at all major tracks in Australia, and alot of time for a Perth based Nitro Funny Car team (also helped build their new Top Fuel Dragster from the Chassis up, which they are now currently running also).

I have been away from the track for a number of years, and looking to return to crew work, to get involved once again.

I am willing to put in the hours in the workshop/shed (for the Nitro Funny Car team I would often finish work in the afternoon, then head to the workshop 6 days a week until well after midnight - that's how you get Top Fuelers built and track ready in a short period of time!), and am always happy to get down and dirty working on anything that needs doing.
I crew chiefed a nitro bike for a number of years, and on the FC/TF team, I started off scrubbing oil pans, and worked my way up to tuning clutch (we all know, if the clutch doesn't work as required, you don't get 8000+ horses to the track, and a run gets wasted on tyre shake and peddling!).
There is no job too small. Every little detail/job makes the team run smoothly on race day!

I am looking to become actively involved in a WA team (but if opportunities arise with visiting interstate teams I'd happily take up a role!), whether that be a new team, an established team, for a veteran Group One/Two team, or a Super Street/Modified Bike/Junior Dragster team, I'd just be happy to be involved once again and at the track in a capacity other than as a spectator.

If you have a position available for a willing, experienced Group One crew member, or know of a team who does, please do not hesitate to contact myself at beatsperminutejake@gmail.com or on 0412472449 (Txt only please).

I am based south of the Swan River for your reference.

Many thanks, and safe racing for all!

Edited by: KungFuPandaJake - 01-03-19 02:01:15

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Paulawem
Members Online: