fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

WA team crew position (or visiting interstate teams).

WA team crew position (or visiting interstate teams).

Hey all.

Former Nitro Funny Car/Top Fuel Dragster & Nitro Bike crew member looking to get back into crewing on a top quality team.

Have spent alot of time on and around the track in the past.
Crewing mainly for a Victorian based Duel Top Bike team at all major tracks in Australia, and alot of time for a Perth based Nitro Funny Car team (also helped build their new Top Fuel Dragster from the Chassis up, which they are now currently running also).

I have been away from the track for a number of years, and looking to return to crew work, to get involved once again.

I am willing to put in the hours in the workshop/shed (for the Nitro Funny Car team I would often finish work in the afternoon, then head to the workshop 6 days a week until well after midnight - that's how you get Top Fuelers built and track ready in a short period of time!), and am always happy to get down and dirty working on anything that needs doing.
I crew chiefed a nitro bike for a number of years, and on the FC/TF team, I started off scrubbing oil pans, and worked my way up to tuning clutch (we all know, if the clutch doesn't work as required, you don't get 8000+ horses to the track, and a run gets wasted on tyre shake and peddling!).
There is no job too small. Every little detail/job makes the team run smoothly on race day!

I am looking to become actively involved in a WA team (but if opportunities arise with visiting interstate teams I'd happily take up a role!), whether that be a new team, an established team, for a veteran Group One/Two team, or a Super Street/Modified Bike/Junior Dragster team, I'd just be happy to be involved once again and at the track in a capacity other than as a spectator.

If you have a position available for a willing, experienced Group One crew member, or know of a team who does, please do not hesitate to contact myself at beatsperminutejake@gmail.com or on 0412472449 (Txt only please).

I am based south of the Swan River for your reference.

Many thanks, and safe racing for all!

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
Paulawem
Members Online: