fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Nick

15-09-15 07:50:58
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

http://i.imgur.com/y940Yqn.png

27-08-15 13:19:12
TImes about up
Category: General Discussion
Forum: The Bench

The latest installment of the ongoing saga.

Racing Onn would like to advise all racers, spectators and supporters, for all queries regarding the Spring Nationals and drag racing in Adelaide, please direct them to ANDRA.

Racing Onn's has been advised that their services are no longer required for the running of the Spring Nationals.

Racing Onn has now withdrawn from Adelaide International Raceway.

We thank you all for your patience in this long battle of negotiations between Racing Onn and ANDRA.

This status has been written full of sadness in our own hearts for the sport of drag racing.

We have worked so hard for so long and for it to be taken away by our governing body who holds the current contract at the raceway, is gut wrenching.

We thank you for your support in our during our drag racing journey, and we could not have done what we have done without you all.

To all my past and present sponsors, I will contact you in the coming days but I thank you all for your support.

There will be an official release made soon. I wanted you to hear it all from Racing Onn, myself and Kirsty.

There probably is only one way to stop this and that is to have your voice heard. If you speak loud enough, maybe they will listen.

Regards
Rino & Kirsty
Racing Onn

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Nick

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week: