Street Machine Magazine is running Drag Challenge Weekend in Queensland right now, taking in Willowbank Raceway and Warwick Dragway.
Inspired by Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week, the event sees street cars make runs over three days with the winner decided by the combined ET of their best three passes. Cars have to drive between tracks and are not permitted to use tow vehicles, meaning they have to carry everything they need with them.
The current top ten is as follows:
1. Brad Lane - Torana - 8.012 @ 164.03mph
2. Mark Van Der Togt - XW Falcon - 8.106 @ 170.02mph
3. David Williams - HG Premier - 8.248 @ 165.44mph
4. Jamie Farmer - XH Falcon - 8.41 @ 160.37mph
5. Ben Vlekken - VH Commodore - 8.529 @ 161.27mph
6. Tanya Thompson - VH Commodore - 8.594 @ 157.59mph
7. Alon Vella - Ford Capri - 8.934 @ 152.04mph
8. Jason Ross - Holden Torana - 9.075 @ 147.20mph
9. Stephen Micallef - HQ one-tonner - 9.291 @ 148.43mph
10. Mitchell Bean - Camaro - 9.399 @ 151.20mph