fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

email notification

email notification

not sure but ive looked around my settings section but cant seem to find topic reply email notification option , any ideas fellas

beefcake
beefcake
useravatar
36 Posts
back up dude/gal
Male  Birthday  Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: email notification

When you post something, or even after in tools you can subscribe to the topic. I think this is what you are trying to achieve.

Andra Media Accreditation : Go9

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

yeh i thought that just buy posting i would get a email to let me know that there has been a topic reply in the thread i have posted in, ill tick the subscribe button this time and see what happens , thanks brad

beefcake
beefcake
useravatar
36 Posts
back up dude/gal
Male  Birthday  Website 

I can certainly make that happen, however I thought it best to give you the option.
Cheers

no worries, so just to be sure, after posting all i have to do is tick the subscribe box, and then ill get post updates , thanks again brad

beefcake
beefcake
useravatar
36 Posts
back up dude/gal
Male  Birthday  Website 

Yep, you will see a big red notice appear :-)

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
AlishaNog
Members Online: