Top qualifier incentive on offer at Pro Showdown

This article brought to you by:

brettstewart

As an additional supercharged sweetener for the ANDRA Top Doorslammer and Top Alcohol action at the Pro Showdown this Friday and Saturday at Perth Motorplex – Walkinshaw Performance Formula Tech Dyno Centre has offered a $500 Top Qualifier FAST Time incentive to both categories.

“The Perth Motorplex venue is awesome and I am happy to continue to support the industry and the more than thirty supercharged racers in Top Doorslammer and Top Alcohol racing Australian championship rounds this weekend,” said Formula Tech head Brett Stewart (pictured above in his ute).

“The guys racing this Friday and Saturday will strive to be the best at what they do and as such I am more than happy to acknowledge those performances with an extra cash incentive after qualifying is done Friday.”

Stewart sees this development as an extension of building his brand strongly.

“I am just focused on building the brand and the Perth Motorplex has been a great vehicle to help achieve exactly that and I can’t wait to see what performances are delivered as part of chasing that $500 incentive,” he said.

With perfect, mild weather conditions expected for the Pro Showdown event this Friday and Saturday the top qualifying efforts could truly be spectacular.

Apart from all that, Stewart will be busy competing on track this weekend too.

“It’s a busy weekend for us with me racing the new VF Commodore again in Supercharged Outlaws, another Holden Ute in Super Sedan as well other competitors racing in support of our major sponsor in SP tools,” he said.

Brett Stewart has already had good form taking the opening Supercharged Outlaws local round win and currently sits second to Vince Belladonna in the Perth Motorplex Track Championship in the category as well.
Then of course, is the news his ex-Bray Burnout Ute will be ripping it up this Saturday too!

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine