fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

2200DRA track day @ Sydney Dragway next Saturday

2200DRA track day @ Sydney Dragway next Saturday

http://www.2200dra.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1707490 … pe=regular

It's an awesome days racing ,lots of runs , chicago shootout and early finish .I can't believe there is spots still available

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: 2200DRA track day @ Sydney Dragway next Saturday

Sean ,
I would love to , but , raced Calder last week and track championship in 2 weeks . The flesh is willing - the wallet isn't .

Tex

Finally got a solid cam
ANDRA #4598

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hi Tex,

Hopefully you will miss a good day . In my opinion it is one of the best days racing you can get .The last meeting I had 11 runs between 10.30am and 4.30pm , there is also a free bbq lunch where you get the social side of racing , the chicago shootout gives you the competition side of racing and there is no long time sitting around between round. So you have heaps of runs , good people , and short turn arounds what else do you want it racing.
Maybe next time Tex

Cheers Sean

Edited by: sean72 - 01-02-16 19:43:42

Sean ,
I had a great time at the first 2200 track day , at least until i got told to go home for running 6.99 a couple of times in qualifying .
Next time .

Tex

Finally got a solid cam
ANDRA #4598

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
unrehafe
Members Online: