Australia’s Nino Cavallo to race in USA

This article brought to you by:

Current Australian Pro Stock national champion Nino Cavallo will be heading to the USA to compete in a new class under the NMCA (National Muscle Car Association).

With rules based very closely on Australian Pro Stock, Cavallo will be running a 2013 Dodge Avenger purchased from V Gaines, running a Bob Book 400ci Hemi and Liberty transmission.

Cavallo is currently scheduled to compete in two events under the NMCA but the Joliet event in July is currently the only one locked in.

Cavallo said wife Amanda, daughter Laura and son Dion are looking forward to the epic journey.

“I think they are more excited than me, it will be an experience of a lifetime to come and race over there,” he said. “If time allows, we will go and do a couple of test runs before Joliet with the new car, if not we will turn up and give it our best shot.

“With Adam being crew chief, I think we should be okay with the new Dodge Avenger and it should run a little faster than we did with the 2004 Stratus. I have always loved my Mopars so all you Mopar fans should be at the NMCA Joliet event.”

{fcomment}

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine