Sydney Dragway announces more sub-Board members

This article brought to you by:

Sydney Dragway Chairman Sam Sofi today has issued another short statement announcing the latest members of the venues sub board

Statement begins.

A short update. Firstly let me announce two new people I have added to the management sub-Board: Tony Beuk as the current Board member and Greg Humphreys, the Deputy CEO of ANDRA. I welcome both these gentlemen – we all know the tasks ahead.

It is also with some regret that today I have accepted the resignation of Board member, Mr Norm Oakey. Norm has resigned for personal and business reasons. I am sure you will join me in wishing Norm all the success in the future.

I also want to dispel the rumour that I have resigned – this is simply not true. I am more determined than ever to get a result for all of you.

The Management sub-Board continues to work with all current Board members, suppliers and sponsors to the track, competitors, officials and spectators to bring to you the events you want. The next meeting of this sub-Board will be February 4th after which I will bring you more information.

In the meantime don’t forget the ANDRA Pro-Series Doorslammer and Pro-Stock event on March 18th and 19th. Set those days aside – get your tickets early – I will see you at the track.

Keep those comments coming to sam@sydneydragway.com.au

Statement ends.

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine