fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Injection Vs Carb

Injection Vs Carb

I'm puting together a N/A BBC (460ci) for duty in a Grp 3 Altered. The original plan was to go injected (Bird & tunnel ram). I have the hat & manifold but have to admit the brain (& wallet) is going to cop a hammering sorting out everything else required. I am curious if going an alcohol carb setup may be simpler (and cheaper?). If anyone has any experience / thoughts I would welcome them.

Thanks

Alan

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Injection Vs Carb

I have a hat setup on my sbc, really simple once you get your head around the basics. You can get a basic tuneup from someone with a similar combo, and go from there. You really need a logger to see what's happening when you make changes, but they are not that expensive. Would never go back to carbs!

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hi Alan,
If it was me i would run a carb or a Rons flying toilet. Check Dream Chaser Engines website, they have something for sale that may suit.
Have a look around at what people are using that consistently go rounds and have minimal problems.
Cheers
Craig Geddes

G'day Alan, I run a dual Ron's terminator injection and can't fault it.. Ron's sell there injection in complete kits with pill and nozzle assortments.. Check out killerrons.com will answer all your questions/concerns. James Monroe @ killerrons is super helpful too, both before and after sale.
Cheers,
Aaron

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
unrehafe
Members Online: