fbpx

Don't miss a thing from Drag News Magazine.

Email Address

Brought to you by

Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Speedflow Catalogue on Mobiles

Speedflow Catalogue on Mobiles

The Speedflow catalogue is now available on all Devices, simply scan our QR Code or view on our website.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy234/trav2724/Speedflow/2012%20New%20Products/2012CatalogueSml_zps230d7e0c.png

Speedflow is the only Australian manufacturer for a complete range of performance hose fittings, using the highest quality raw materials, machinery, quality control checks and most importantly Australian skilled staff who have helped develop the product into the best fittings available in this country!

Don't gamble with cheap imitations, insist on Speedflow - www.speedflow.com.au

Speedflow
Speedflow Products
useravatar
33 Posts
back up dude/gal
Website 
Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Speedflow Catalogue on Mobiles

Sppedflow - your catalogue is lovely. But it is useless.
I cannot order anything from it nor can I order anything from your website.

I recently needed to buy a bulk lot of Hose cover clamps. I searched through your catalogue, as I did through your competitors catalogue. Neither lets me purchase anything online....I'm expected to drive out to Wetherill Park or similar. Difficult on a Sunday or out of working hours.

In the end, the Singaporean guy on Ebay got my order for them for $8 each including postage, and they turned up within a week - exactly the same product you sell.

All the sponsorship and advertising on this site and at the drags, on cars etc is wasted if customers can't easily purchase your product. The pr$%k in Singapore didn't spend any money on sponsorship or advertising.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Thanks for your input - we are a manufacturer and supply product through distributors. We are loyal to the network who carry vast amounts of stock and support our products by not selling direct to the public.

Many of these distributors sell our product on-line, you are obviously in Sydney, so check out www.mscn.com.au who are one of our distributors located in Sydney and have the complete range availble via their on-line store. They will have the order to you the next working day.

There are many other web sites to purchase our quality Australian made product, just beware of the chinese made products as we have seen many failures with their fittings! This can lead to many unwanted issues, such as fires or engine failure from a simple $10 item!

If you ever need product again, a simple email to us will point you in the right direction!

Why support the pr$%k overseas when you can support skilled australian workers!

Speedflow is the only Australian manufacturer for a complete range of performance hose fittings, using the highest quality raw materials, machinery, quality control checks and most importantly Australian skilled staff who have helped develop the product into the best fittings available in this country!

Don't gamble with cheap imitations, insist on Speedflow - www.speedflow.com.au

Speedflow
Speedflow Products
useravatar
33 Posts
back up dude/gal
Website 

Hey thanks for the quick response - appreciated.
OK I took your advise - went to www.mscn.com.au to put my money where my mouth is and support locals.
The hex hose finisher I want is $12.99
Postage is $9.90.
Total $22.89

Now I want to support Aussies but it's nearly three times the price of $8.
And I'm buying 50 of them at once so it's significant.

Damn Ebay pr$%k overseas gets my money again!
Rant over.

I atleast know where I can get your product online now. Cheers. default/big_smile

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
AlishaNog
Members Online: