Dean Neal to pursue new opportunities

This article brought to you by:

ANDRA broadcast manager Dean Neal has resigned from his role after seven years hosting and producing the TV content of both the ANDRA Pro Series and Rocket Allstars Racing Series.

Mr Neal was part of the growth of the TV product from its early days on SBS and Channel Nine, through to development of Australia’s first HD motorsport on One HD.

ANDRA wishes to thank Dean for his many years of hard work and input in not just the TV production side but also across many other areas behind the scenes of the sport and wishes him luck in his new endeavours.

“It’s been a pretty amazing journey, working with this spectacular form of motorsport. As much as I will miss the fast passes and big wins, what I will miss most of all are the drivers, teams and families that make up ANDRA Drag Racing.

“Other career opportunities have emerged for me locally in WA that I feel time is right to pursue. I wish the sport and its people in particular, all the best for the future.”

ANDRA will continue to have a strong TV package in place and work is currently progressing on the package for the extended 2012/2013 season.

Aeroflow Performance Parts Catalogue
FREE DOWNLOAD

Drag News Magazine